Anne is a trial attorney, and one of the nation's most recognized legal analysts. Her practice emphasizes civil rights, catastrophic loss litigation and criminal law. In her 29 years of practice, she has been lead counsel for many highly-publicized court cases. Anne is a regular contributing legal analyst on TV and cable, having appeared many times on networks including CNN, Fox, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, the BBC and others.
Among her successful high-profile trial work, are cases representing:
- Counsel and spokesperson for The Friends of Amanda Knox
- Family of Susan Cox Powell
- Illusionist David Copperfield
- Lease Crutcher Lewis Construction
- The Olympic Pipeline Co.
- Washington State Attorney General – now Governor – Chris Gregoire and the Attorney General’s office
- The Des Moines Police Department - “Mary Kay Letourneau case”
- The City of Seattle in a national ACLU test case - “WTO based litigation”
- Dr. Joseph King
- Gaby Rodriguez (“The Pregnancy Project”)
- Numerous police departments, including the Seattle, Portland, Bellevue, Tacoma and Federal Way police departments, and numerous King County Sheriff deputies
- The state patrol
- The border patrol
- Over thirty judges
She graduated from Stanford University receiving a B.A. with honors, and as an attorney has a perfect 10 AVVO rating, She has been voted one of the best lawyers in Seattle magazine and in Seattle Metropolitan magazine numerous times. Seattle magazine also voted her one of Seattle's Top 25 most influential people. Washington Law & Politics listed Anne as one of the 25 Smartest People in Washington State in 2003.
Anne has distinguished herself not only as a dedicated advocate for her clients, but also as an attorney who has achieved a level of peer recognition. Over the years, she has been honored with numerous distinctions, which few lawyers and even fewer women can claim.
As the Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the Criminal Division of the King County Prosecutor’s Office in Seattle from 1983 to 1988, Anne specialized in prosecuting sex crimes, where she successfully tried over 200 cases.
Anne was profiled in Law and Politics under “Headliners and Legends”, profiled in the Bar Bulletin and was named a Superlawyer in the Corporate Counsel editions.
She was counsel and spokesperson for The Friends of Amanda Knox, has represented the family of Susan Cox Powell, the illusionist David Copperfield, Howard S. Wright Construction, Lease Crutcher Lewis, the Olympic Pipeline Co., Atlas, innumerable police departments, the state patrol, the border patrol and over thirty judges.
Off-duty, Anne is a Northwest resident who lives in Seattle. Dividing her time between her charities, trial work, and legal analysis, she stays extremely busy.
Anne Bremner, PC was established in 2012 allowing Anne to focus on her litigation, criminal law and legal analyst work. She also serves as Special Counsel to Frey Buck, a Seattle law firm.